Food waste is a huge problem in the UK and the rest of the world. According to the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO), around one-third of the food produced in the world for human consumption is lost or wasted every year. This equates to around 1.3 billion tonnes of food, worth about $1 trillion. This not only affects the profitability of food producers but also has negative impacts on the environment and society.
But what if there was a way to reduce food waste and improve sustainability for food producers? A way that is cost-effective, easy to use, and specially designed for the food industry?
That’s where NotaZone comes in.
NotaZone is an inventory management and trace platform that helps food producers keep track of their products from farm to fork. With NotaZone, you can:
- Monitor your stock levels and expiry dates in real time
- Optimise your production planning and ordering processes.
- Manage your product recalls and traceability requirements.
- Integrate with various eCommerce platforms to sell your products online
- Generate reports and insights on your performance and efficiency.
By using NotaZone, you can reduce food waste by avoiding overproduction, overstocking, spoilage, and recalls. You can also improve sustainability by saving resources, energy, emissions, and costs. And you can increase customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality products that meet their expectations. Sounds good? Then don’t wait any longer.
Book a demo today and see how NotaZone can transform your food business.