NotaZone is a cloud-based software solution that handles the storage, management and tracing of all your documentation in a central library. It's highly scalable, very easy to use, accessible anywhere, and comes with a suite of modules designed specifically for the food processing industry.
The NotaZone platform enables the storage, tracking and sharing of all your production information.
Access anywhere, any time, from any device
One of the most powerful features of cloud-based software is that it can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, from virtually any device.
Important data can be shared across all your entire team, wherever they are, in a timely manner at any point in the process, without the need to install any software locally. That accessibility can eliminate import delays in a time zone on the other side of the world.
- Access from any device – desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone
- No dependency on emails, paper, sick or vacationing staff
- Available online, 24/7/365
Scalable from one user to an entire workforce
NotaZone allows you to start small, with just a single user, and grow on demand as your needs change.
What this means is that you are able to scale your operations both in terms of the number of authorized users, and the type of data you manage. Start with simple documents, then add on warehouse and HACCP. Add new users resident anywhere in the world, agents in Hong Kong, Vancouver or South Africa.
- Modular functionality – only use the modules your business needs
- Specific modules for the food production industry
- Easy upgrade packages, with monthly subscription options
Cloud based - no software or IT issues
Cloud-based software like NotaZone removes all the headaches and challenges of understanding IT before your can get working.
There’s no software to install or maintain, no IT back-end to manage, and a completely flexible approach to the number of users and modules you want. Cloud-based software allows you to remove all the hassles of automating even the smallest production process.
- Zero install, no hardware, software or other IT to worry about
- Distributed data storage and backup in the cloud
- One standard process across all your offices